I know I have said it before, but bookmarking websites really is one of my guilty pleasures. Nerdy, I know. When I see something that I like, I instantly bookmark it. About a month later, I will come across the link and sometimes ask myself “What did I bookmark this for?”. Every once and awhile, I will see a link that brings back an instant memory of why I loved it so much. Those are the links that I hope to share here. They are not always wedding related, but I have been known to apply the ideas to events in any way that I can. You will see what I mean, I am sure of it!
- Original Idea: DIY Easter Baskets. With a Bliss Twist: Instant Flower Girl Baskets. These are ridiculously adorable! Head on over to Twig & Thistle (One of my favorite blogs out there) and check them out for a quick, easy, super fun alternative to the typical plain ole basket.
- Original Idea: Set Your Table. With A Bliss Twist: Set Your WEDDING Table. This is the coolest tool. Bloomingdale’s and Brides tag-teamed to create a fun way to experiment with tabletop design without having to purchase a single thing. Put a Bliss Twist on it and use it to figure out the tabletop design for your wedding day!
- Original Idea: Best Twitter Lists. With A Bliss Twist: Easy & Efficient Wedding Advice. With millions of people using Twitter each day, there is bound to be a wealth of information floating past you without even knowing it! Listorious created a database of Twitter lists featuring everything from Celebs, Gossip, and News to Weddings, Design, Food and more! *While you are checking out Twitter, make sure to follow us and some of our wedding related lists!
- No Twist on this one! Mike Staff Productions created a fabulous how to guide for Michigan couples. This explains everything you need to know about getting a marriage certificate in the Mitten State!
- Just one more! You have to see this adorable project on Once Wed. Great tips on how to dress up your vases and containers for your celebration!
- Just a heads up! Make sure to check out the updated galleries and slide shows of Real Weddings on the Bliss Website!